Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

One Word Challenge

We have arrived at 2018 and it seems this last year has flown by with lightning speed. As I was thinking about what to blog about today, the One Word Challenge came to mind. A single word can be a powerful thing. Choosing just one word is not as easy as one might think, many have come to mind as I am reflecting on the past year and looking forward to what's coming ahead.

Of course, none of us know what any given day, week or month may hold but we should look ahead with hope and perhaps choosing one word will help with direction and set the tone for the new year. 


Think about moving forward in the new year being guided by one word. How would you choose your word and what would it mean to you? Ponder what you want to see happen in your life in 2018. 

Think about your one word? What do you want to define your vision of moving forward for this next year?  It can seem like just a simple little word, but it can have great meaning and an even bigger impact over the course of the year. Putting intention and clear direction behind actions, can be life changing.

After much thought I have chosen the word 'fearless' for my one word. 
Dictionary - FEARLESS without fear; bold or brave; intrepid.

- to have courage when I feel apprehensive
- to be at ease when I feel nervous
- to stay positive when I am fearful

So what will your one word be? Leave a comment, share your word for 2018!  

Words carry so much power and influence more than we give them credit for. I wish all my readers a blessed 2018, choose your words wisely! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment