Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Create, Design and Sell

When something you do for your business can be used in more ways than one it could be called dual purpose or something that goes hand in hand. As I enjoy crafting, creating and then using what I've created as images on items that I can sell in my store it gives me satisfaction and makes me feel more productive. 

Recently I have been really fascinated with making a variety of fabric flowers. These are beautiful for decorating purposes in my home. Also to add to vases or use as decor on wreaths as well as they make wonderful gifts.  Aside from the enjoyment I get creating these flowers I also take photos of the projects and where I can I use these on items in my store. For example I have used some of the images on wedding invitations, table napkins, cards and other stationary items that I sell. This makes my products extremely unique and I get both the benefit of creating the items physically and then using them digitally. I love it. Here is a sample of some of the flowers I've made and then some that I've applied to products. 





White Silk Floral Table Napkins


Perhaps there are things you can do for your business that can serve more than one purpose. Might be time to take a look at how you are doing things and see if you can get creative with new methods.

I am busy designing and looking at new trends for 2018 that I can work with to continue to move my business into the new year. I hope you find some inspiration and fresh ideas to keep your business moving ahead.  



 





No comments:

Post a Comment