Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Why Whistler?

Whistler is a resort village about 125 kilometers north of Vancouver, B.C. This beautiful town is known for it’s skiing and snowboarding during the winter months and for it’s hiking and mountain biking enjoyed in the warmer spring and summer months. If you’ve never been to Whistler, it is definitely worth the trip. WP_000550This weekend my husband had a work conference that was held in Whistler, so I was able to tag along and enjoy staying in the beautiful Four Seasons Hotel. On Friday the conference only went until 3:30 pm so we had the afternoon to explore the village and wander the many little shops. Of course we stopped at the well known Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to buy a favourite treat to munch on. We decided on peanut brittle, so tasty! We had a special coffee at the Starbucks in the village and then later had dinner at the ‘Spaghetti Factory’ It was a great time. On Saturday morning we woke up to snow, my husband Brian, opened the blinds in our room and said ‘it snowed!’, of course at first I didn’t believe him but then I jumped out of bed and ran to grab my camera. It was so beautiful the trees had a pretty dusting of snow, apparently the first snowfall the village has had so far this year. Pretty cool!

Well as you can imagine I got some great pictures and have already uploaded to many items for my store. Here’s a taste but come by my store to see more and many other new designs I’ve been working on.

Snowy Day in Whistler, B.C.

  
Winter Scene at Whistler, B.C.

  
Snow Scene in Whistler, B.C.

  
Snow Covered Trees in Whistler, B.C.

  
Snow Scene in Whistler, B.C. Greeting Card

  
Snowfall in Whistler, B.C.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment