Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Monday, May 23, 2011

Write Squidoo Pages and Get Paid

Writing for Squidoo is simple and easy. A great way to make some extra income and share information with others. Squidoo provides the platform, and allows you to add modules of all kinds to your one page article. If you have another business you need to market or promote this is where you can do that! This is one way that I promote my store Designs by Shell . I can share a variety of my products on any article I choose to write. Add Amazon or Ebay modules with products that relate to your topic as this encourages people to click on these items and if they purchase you will receive a royalty from their sale. How fantastic is that! As you make several of these pages called lens' the more opportunity you have to bring in income. Choose topics and content that you are interested in and the writing becomes very easy. It's not like work at all... So what are you waiting for become a squidoo lensmaster and you'll be on your way to making an on-line income. In the sidebar you can visit a sampling of my own squidoo lens.

Get Started Here

Here are some of the latest designs I’ve been creating…


No comments:

Post a Comment