Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Words That Roll Off Your Tongue

Words… we use them everyday! Certain words just roll off our tongues more easily than others. Have you ever thought of words as fun or pretty? Maybe it’s just me, I don’t know. Do you ever think about some of the words or phrases in your vocabulary that you find yourself wanting to repeat just because they’re fun to say. My husband and I often find ourselves repeating words that we like from advertisements or commercials that we hear. One of our favourites has been the word ‘certainly’ it just rolls out so nicely! We kind of add our own little accent to it! How about ‘cupcake’ or ‘lollipop’. I thought it would be fun to see if any of you have a favourite word! Share it with me here…

Here are some designs and phrases I’ve been creating for t-shirts. Come by my store to see a wider selection!



No comments:

Post a Comment