Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nature Walks and Beautiful Flowers

All of these items can be purchased from Shell's Designs




The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day! I love going for nature walks and taking in all of the beautiful flowers, greenery, different types of trees and plants. My family went for a walk on Mother's Day around a lake in our area and that inspired me to draw some beautiful flowers and cheery designs for my store. Yes, I've been working on some pretty flower mugs, t-shirts, thank you cards and other fun creations. If you're looking for a birthday gift, father's day gift or just a new cheery t-shirt for yourself, stop by my store for a look at some of the new summery items.

Quote: "In the garden my soul is sunshine."

No comments:

Post a Comment