Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Increasing Fruit in Your Diet






Lately I've been eating and craving a lot of fresh fruit. Yesterday I took fresh pineapple wedges to work for a snack, they were so juicy and sweet. My husband and I have been eating a lot of oranges lately too, great after a vigorous gym workout or power walk. Fruits play a very important role in our diets as they are a good source of vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre. Many are full of antioxidants and have a low fat content allowing you to eat lots of these tasty fruits. I've been creating lots of fruit designs for products in my store. Oranges, pineapples, raspberries... some really cute items. Shell's Designs Pop by for a visit and see what fresh ideas I've created. Above is a little taste...

No comments:

Post a Comment