Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Monday, January 26, 2009

Warm Thoughts






Again the weather has dipped, 10cm of snow is called for tomorrow! I thought we were done with that! Ugh! Oh well, I'm thinking warm thoughts of our trip we are taking in March to Hawaii! Yeah, we have never been before so are greatly looking forward to it! We bought our own snorkels and masks to take with us, and we're ready for a water adventure and enjoying the hot sun! (With sunscreen of course)


I've been busy doing some article writing, lately I just love writing, it's so freeing! For my zazzle store I've been coming up with some different kinds of designs. I've been creating some designs with waves and different abstract shapes. (makes me think of the ocean in Hawaii) I love to just start drawing and see what ideas take forth! Hope you like them! Shell's Designs

2 comments:

  1. I been watching the news and it seems all of the north has been slammed with snow lately, that trip to Hawaii will be well worth it I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it, can't wait for Hawaii! Warm sun! Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete