Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol Takes Over Tuesdays Again





If you happen to be an American Idol fan, Tuesday nights you'll be on the couch again! Actually, I have watched and liked this show in the past but last year I must say I was getting a little tired of it! Gets to be the same after awhile. So I'll have to see how it goes this season whether I stay tuned or not! Let's see what have I been up to... I finished working on another lens. This article is on Bearded Dragons, it was pretty easy to write as my son happens to have one of these for a pet! I also took photographs of the dragon, his name is 'Wilson'and I used some of the photo's on my zazzle products! They turned out pretty neat! Hope I sell lots of them! Well have to get dinner going so that's it for now! Shell's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment