Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Why You Should Create

 Being creative for me is just something I feel I have to do!  Sure there might be days when I feel less inspired to create or get a mental block with some idea or thing I'm working on but over all I need to create.  

Did you know being creative and this is not just about artsy people, creativity comes in all forms and styles and is shown to have many benefits to it.  Everyone is creative in one way or another.  

Creativity has loads of benefits, here are a few. 

- it helps boost your immune system (who doesn't need that) feel good hormones

- a boost for your mental health

- helps you embrace change and deal with uncertainty 

- helps you adapt your thinking to accept new ideas

- helps you become a better problem solver 

A well known definition of it is "Creativity is the production of something new and valuable"   

That's pretty open for whatever it is you might be creating...

Here are some of my latest design creations

                                                       













No comments:

Post a Comment