Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

This is Puzzling

 I've been working on some exciting and fun new designs for my shop.  www.zazzle.com/seashell2 With the news reports suggesting everyone shop early this Christmas season, it means the designers and creators have to be on the ball.  I've been learning a new editing program that is allowing me to create using different methods and it's giving me more inspiration and drive to come up with unique designs for a variety of products. 

Here are some interesting things that might make good gifts for people on your list.  

First off I have some really cute puzzles that I have designed. Jigsaw puzzles that would make great gifts for families as they are something that can be participated in together and encourage family time. 








Thanks for visiting! 












No comments:

Post a Comment