Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Monday, September 7, 2020

Falling Into September

 Hi there!  Here we are in the month of September.  This one looks a little different from previous years for all of us.  I hope you all were able to enjoy some sunny summer days and some fun outings too!  

Fall is definitely a favorite season for me. I anticipate the changing colors of the trees, leaves and the crisp autumn days.  I love walking and taking in the beauty of it all.  Of course, thinking of pumpkin spice everything, lol makes the season awesome too! 

Many people are adapting to working from home this fall rather than going into the city or wherever their workplace office is located.  Over the past several months this has become a popular choice or decision that many were presented with.  

I am thankful that I can do what I love from home or really anywhere.  I've been finding some inspiration and working on some whimsical new designs for my shop in the last few days.   It's important to stay creative and busy and keep moving forward no matter what's going on. 





All of these designs can be transferred to other products. 


Hope you enjoy my new designs, thanks for checking them out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment