Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Filling Up The Shop

Well it's now mid September and time to be focusing on new designs and upcoming holidays for my store. As you know with any business or store you have to be ahead of the game with your marketing.  Zazzle has given us a list of upcoming special days and celebrations that all shop keepers should be planning for. If you want to catch early sales and stay on par with other stores you have to be working on these things early, way before the holidays arrive. 

I have to admit I've been concentrating more on the marketing end of things and haven't been designing very much over the last few months. I realize now I better get hustling and fill my shop up with trendy and unique designs on products that will begin selling this fall and winter season.  

I've been inspired the last few days to play around with my paint program and have created a few new designs to share with you. Another great thing that Zazzle has recently added for the benefit of designers is that now all images can be transferred to any product. So if you see a design that say is on a t-shirt but you would like it on a coffee mug then you as the customer can go ahead and choose to have it placed on the cup.  That's a pretty cool feature and should benefit designers. 

 Designs by Shell
Visit the Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment