With the popularity of on-line shopping exploding these days do you find yourself taking advantage of it or do you prefer the in-store shopping experience. There are so many advantages of shopping on-line starting with you can shop whenever you choose be it in your pajama’s if the mood hits.
This year I have done more on-line shopping than the previous year! Some because I couldn’t find what I was looking for in-store and some for the uniqueness of the gifts that I wanted to give. I’m not too big on crowds and long line-ups at the check outs so to be able to do some of my shopping from home takes a lot of the stress out of it.
Here are some more great reasons you might find yourself doing your holiday shopping from home.
1. Save time and gas. Driving and idling in traffic is costing you money. Too many trips to the mall and it adds up!
2. Pay conveniently and safely with Paypal. Set up a free account and Paypal will be the go between when you make payments so the merchants can’t see your information.
3. Many on-line shops offer great sales and on-line coupons too! No paper clipping here!
4.Skip the crowds and the long lines. Time is valuable and nobody wants to waste it.
5. On-line stores can offer a much broader variety of merchandise as it doesn’t take up shelf space as it does in brick and mortar stores. Find a unique gift for someone.
6. The hours are endless, the internet never closes! Shop whenever it is convenient for you.
7. Many businesses will ship directly to the recipients of your gift and will add a gift enclosure card for you as well. Save postal costs this way!
Today being Black Friday Zazzle is offering up to 65% off a variety of gift items, apparel, paper products and more until tonight. Use Code: ZAZBLACKDEAL