Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall and New Beginnings

Fall is in the air! The nights are getting cooler and it’s definitely getting darker earlier a sure sign that we are sliding into the fall months. I like to think of fall as a time of new beginnings. One reason would be the start of a new school year for many, though I don’t have kids going back to school the neighbourhood is full of them. Another reason is because this is the time the leaves begin to change colors and nature is so beautiful and appealing at this time. Going for interesting hikes and walks with my husband in the cooler temperatures and crisp air is one of my favourite weekend things to do in early fall. September can also be a time of rethinking routines and goal setting for many. Perhaps reading this will inspire you to sign up for a new class, try a new hiking trail, change up your routine at the gym ( I need to do this one), start that business you’ve been aching to do, whatever it is I hope you stick to it and see great progress this month.

I had a goal of reaching 10,000 products in my store by December 2012, well I’m happy to say I reached that goal last week! That feels really good, now to keep charging on.

Zazzle released a new product a few days ago, ‘wall decals’! These are really cool there are oodles of styles, sizes and shapes that we can design. They are easy to use and can be reapplied without marking up the walls.  I’ve designed a few but I must get busy now and make some more. Stop by my store when you can Designs by Shell

Electric Guitar Wall Decor

 
Coliseum Italy, Rome

 
Blue Cupcake Thank You Square Stickers

 
Birthday Cupcake with Candles Stamps

 
Cute Bookworm with Reading Message

 
Black and White Modern Floral Business Card Template

 

No comments:

Post a Comment