Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Helping Others Increases the Feel Good Hormone

Did you know that helping others increases the hormone oxytocin. This is the hormone that allows our brain to release those feel good endorphins. When you do something to nurture, help or benefit another person.  Also known as the ‘cuddle hormone’. It can be triggered by things as simple as a hug, holding open a door for another person, taking a meal to a sick friend or neighbour, carrying a bag of groceries for a senior, or volunteering for a charity. It has been said that the more oxytocin released the better we are able to cope with the stress that creeps into our lives. So today I thought I would share with you some of my ‘friends’ designs from their stores. I have come to know some very talented and amazing people through Zazzle.  Time to showcase some of their work. I wish I could share them all but here are a few artists and work I have come to really appreciate.

Created by MindDesignGrahpx

Created by elenaind

Created by TheInspiredEdge

2 comments: