Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Capturing Great Floral Pictures

Spring is here and the flowers are beginning to show their heads.This is my favourite time of year. Time to get the camera out and capture some beautiful floral pictures. There are a few things to remember when taking photos of flowers and I’ll share them with you here. The first tip being you’ll want to focus on your subject, getting down close to it. Try varying your position and angles to get the perfect picture. Tip # 2 would be to try to take your shots in filtered sunlight or on a slightly overcast day as the bright sun can wash out your images. Tip # 3 is always check for distractions in the foreground/background of your shot. Sometimes weird items lying in the way distract from your subject.  Try these next time you’re outside with your camera.  I thought I’d share some of my products that sell well with my floral photography. Hope you enjoy them and to see more come by my store Designs by Shell.



2 comments:

  1. wow, these are absoutely beautiful. Just love those magnets and business cards. bravo! I cant wait till spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great comment! Yeah for Spring weather!

    ReplyDelete