Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Skiing at Big White

This past week my husband and I took a little trip to Big White Ski Resort, just passed Kelowna, B.C. We had two gorgeous days of skiing! (he snowboards) The mountain wasn't busy at all, so no line ups or waiting to get on the chairlifts at all. I did 24 ski runs in the two days and my husband pulled off about 31 runs. It was cold but the sun was shining and the fact that we were moving most of the time kept us warm. What a blast, I totally recommend a trip to Big White if you've never been. Of course I was able to capture many awesome pictures. I have already put several of them on cards, postage, magnets and prints to sell in my store. I thought I'd share some of the winter scenes on products for you to see here! Enjoy! For more stop by my store Designs by Shell.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shell,

    Great photos and thrilled you and your husband had such a fabulous time at Big White!

    Hope to see you on the slopes again sometime soon!

    Cheers,
    Katie Balkwill
    Big White Sales & Marketing Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, we hope to stay at Big White again next year! We had such a good time! :-)

    ReplyDelete