Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baking up a Storm




Have you got your Christmas baking underway? I've been busy this last week making several different treats. Let's see I made Chocolate Toffee Squares, Toffee Almond Squares, Golden Butter Tarts, and Candy Cane Bark! The last 2 are my husbands favourites! Now the problem is every time we walk by the fridge those goodies are calling our names...I think it's alright to indulge as long as you keep on your fitness and exercise routine. I was at the gym at 8:30 this morning! I always feel better even if I have to drag my butt there sometimes! :-) Remember regular exercise can keep you feeling and looking younger for longer, and I think we all would like that! Anyhow, since I did all that baking, of course I photographed it and came up with some recipe greeting cards for my store. These are pretty cool as I've included a recipe inside the card! Pop by my store for a look, you can find them in the side bar under 'recipe greeting cards'!Shell's Designs Have a great week!

Quote: "Age does not cause one to get old, but inactivity can!"
S.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment